Tuesday 29 May 2012

Kids want to flaunt their accessories!

Present generation kids are so innocent and smart! Even they also want to flaunt each and every thing they wear like youngsters and teens.  Same is with my son; you won’t believe my 3 year son wants a trendy, cute as well as branded kid’s watch, just to flaunt. It was my son’s third birthday and I was looking for some cute and trendy watch for him.  He is about to step out of his first feet from home and going to attend pre-school within few months.
For last one month, he was telling me to bring a watch and I am not able to spare out some time for the same.  His b’day was just a week after, when I was struggling to get the exclusive watch for him.  That day while dropping my friend to her home, was saying that my son is after my life for the watch and I am searching watch for kid to gift him on his third b’day.  She suggested one e-shop where I can get all varieties of kids’ watches online. She saved my time, the moment I reached home, opened my laptop and searching for that store.  I found the store in few minutes, quickly went to ‘kids accessories’ section and clicked on the ‘watch for kids’. The browsing through the site was very simple and fast.
After a while, I found nice and classy kid watches online. It was the same what I was looking for. It was just few minutes left to place order for that piece, without wasting any time, I took my wallet from my handbag and made payment for the same. Next I got the parcel and my son liked it a lot. Now, he wants to wear it daily, don’t miss a single day. 

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about how hard it is to find “cool” gifts for teenagers … or for that matter, even getting they to tell you what they might want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya there very difficult to choose a cool gifts for child's which they likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids are stubborn and they need only what they want so let them choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Branded kids watches are available on online portals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our kids' watch store gives you the option to shop for either boys or girls, or browse by price point to ensure that the kids' watch you and your little ones love will fit your budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its all society and culture around the kids that is making them flaunt their things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now a days kids are very fashionable so they also want to change their accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My nephew birthday is also around the corner so am also thinking to buy a watch for him

    ReplyDelete